My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eatsleepworkstudy.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Week in Review, Ghetto Style, Bitches.

Didn't mean to go this long without posting. This week has been crazy. It included the following:

  • Work drama (More layoffs. More people jumping ship. Less fun.)
  • Exciting homemade natural hair treatment for luxurious locks (Didn't really work. When will I learn? I don't know why I always have to try bizarre homemade natural treatments. I'm a masochist.)
  • Cupcake research. (I am developing a super-exciting new cupcake. This is hard work, my friends.)
  • Obsessive reading of this, this, this and a little bit of this. (Are men really that preoccupied with sex? Seriously? Dudes, you need some hobbies. May I suggest doing laundry?)
  • A life changing therapy session. (My therapist told me that I didn't have to feel guilty about not working out this month, and that it was ok if I wasn't actively pursuing weight loss right now, and that I could wait until my new school schedule started to get back into my weight-fighting-gym-going groove. It seemed totally absurd. What? Me, not worry or obsess about what I am or am not doing about my fat ass? CRAZY! But I am trying it.)
  • Planning PMG's birthday celebrations for next weekend. (There will be pizza! And beer! And dancing! And maybe super-exciting cupcakes! And beer!)
  • Talks about Dick changing jobs. (More on this later.)
And now, I need to go to sleep, but I stupidly drank a diet dr. Pepper with dinner and I am like a four year old when it comes to caffeine. I may be up until 3 a.m. or something. Oh well, I've got cupcakes to think about.

2 comments:

Lorem Ipsum said...

Dude, those confessions are jacked up. Maybe I'll post that as a truereaderconfession.

Minnie said...

I know. If I weren't married, these would scare me away from marriage. Good Lawd!