My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eatsleepworkstudy.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday Roudup

Two Reasons I Love My Job:

1. The quick conference conversation I had today:
PMG (5:11 PM 8/1/07) >
I just got a great idea.

Minnie (5:11 PM 8/1/07) >
what?

PMG (5:11 PM 8/1/07) >
We should send someone a Quick Conference that says something like, "I hate myself because of you, and it makes me want to slit my wrists."

PMG (5:12 PM 8/1/07) >
And then we should say, "Oh, sorry, that wasn't meant for you."


2. This video I found today while using company time for personal use.
Yes, that is Christopher Walken cooking a chicken. It is the most absurd, wonderful thing I have seen in forever. Check out Im Cooked for more cooking fun.

Other Things I Love:

1. Robert's pictures of Boston. So beautiful and well manicured. Quite the opposite of what I've been looking at everyday for the last week.



Our neighbors across the street are moving out and their pile of junk has grown larger and larger every day. Luckily tomorrow is trash day.

2. Dooce. Doesn't everyone.

Things I Am Excited About:

1. The Simpson's Movie. I am hoping to go this weekend.

2. Payday. I am tired of being poor.

0 comments: