My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eatsleepworkstudy.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello, my name is Minnie and...

I am addicted to blogs. I check almost 40 blogs daily. Which is time-consuming. And not necessarily the best use of my time. And school is starting next week, so I am going to have to cut my internet time significantly. So, I set up my Google Reader. AND IT ROCKS MY WORLD. It doesn't take much, people. It really doesn't. So, I took a couple minutes to set it up yesterday, and today my blog reading took a fraction of the time. Like 15 minutes. I don't know what to do with myself. (Obviously, I need to find more blogs!)

I had an awesome weekend. We had PMG's birthday celebration: dinner with some of my favorite people, at our fav pizza place, and drinks at our town's Best Bar for Drunks. (Seriously... a generous crown royal and coke was $5.50. That is an awesome deal. I need to drink there more often.) And I made cupcakes. They were yellow cake with dark chocolate icing. Very tasty, but rich. I have really enjoyed baking lately and I am hoping to perfect some of my recipes and then have a "Cupcake Tasting" party. Like a wine tasting, only better. Anyway, I felt like the dark chocolate icing overpowered the plain yellow cake, and I am thinking of pairing it with a coffee cupcake. I am also working on my super-secret special cupcake idea. Which I am not quite ready to reveal to the internet, although my friends outside of the computer have heard all about it. I really wish I had a better kitchen. And my own bakery.

2 comments:

Lorem Ipsum said...

Cupcake tasting party?!? What the hell am I doing up here? I need to come home. Immediately.

Minnie said...

When will you be here in Oct.? Perhaps I will schedule it then. I wouldn't want you to miss out!