My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://eatsleepworkstudy.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Six Pictures

Wow. I really suck at blogging. Here's what I've been doing the past couple months:

August: JennBert's Big Fat Wedding



September: Pandas in Atlanta



September: Obama in Jacksonville



October: Halloween (I was a black widow, Dick was my prey)


November: Baby Amelia


November: Thanksgiving and Fireworks


Other highlights:
Dick has been traveling for work almost weekly. This means I've spent a lot of time watching TV. And reading. (Time I could have spent blogging, I guess.) I've grown tired of Grey's Anatomy. One of my work BFF's got laid off. In fact, a ton of people got laid off. Next week I am having an endoscopy and colonoscopy because I have a random puking problem. (I am not pregnant, but thanks for considering that.) Work is stressful, but I am supposed to be thankful that I have a job. I still hate Hardee's commercials.

2 comments:

Diana Middleton said...

Love the blog post. You are a gem among humans.

Liz Heitzman said...

I looove that handsome baby hand photo you got there. Any chance I could get a copy?